Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kelly & Dennis's Wedding

Kelly and Dennis are finally hitched!
I was a bridesmaid in on of my best friend's wedding a few weeks ago, so perfect time to break out the camera! (and that favorite new lens of mine) Kelly and Dennis have been together for over 11 years, so needless to say, we were all excited to finally see them get married!

Some preparations and details...






We actually ended up doing the formal portraits at an old mansion with beautiful grounds which also used to be a psychiatric hospital :)
My gorgeous besties, Shelly and Nicole.

The photographer doing her thing in the gorgeous light, which I pointed out to her thankyouverymuch!

I kind of love this picture and I'm not sure why. A happy accident I guess.

And since I'm always behind the camera, one of the hubs and I.

2 comments:

Mrs.Laker said...

What a beautiful wedding!

Michael St. James said...

That wedding gown is gorgeous! Looks like a lovely celebration! Awesome blog!